Answer Critics Through Tattoos

Friday, September 3, 2010

Jawab Kritik Lewat Tato

Russian tennis player, Svetlana Kuznetsova, merajah body as a message to critics of his game.

Kuznetsova is now ranked 11 th Russian-speaking world has a tattoo that means "only God is our judge." Merajah his body after he swept the second round of Indian Wells tennis tournament in March.

Although claiming not in top condition, claiming they can beat Kuznetsova in the four Grand Slam winning the U.S. Open this time.

"If I was a good day, then my performance is to beat anyone. The issue is, how long it was a good day can I have?" he said. "I played better than earlier this season and I am glad everything went well. I'm not stressed and will only do my best."

In the first round, Kuznetsova appeared questionable and hard to win over 39-year-old tennis player from Japan, Kimiko Date Krumm. However, in the second period, he performed brilliantly and had lost only five games against Latvia tennis, Anastasia Sevastova

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List