Arshavin Losing Kilau

Friday, September 3, 2010






Andrey Arshavin claims, loss of sheen that makes Arsenal poured willing to fund 19 million pounds. Arshavin was transferred from the Russian club, Zenit St Petersburg, 19 months ago.

Russian national team star was initially polished with menceatak four goals against Liverpool at Anfield. But then her appearance is no longer consistent and often injury plagued. So even this season, despite scoring two goals the game was not too enthralled to the Gunners.

Arshavin admitted the game had changed since migrated to the UK. "I became more calm, professional and like to spend time with family. Even though the play. I became more effective but not spectacular, "he admits. "I do not remember the last scored a goal with a beautiful view."

Arshavin frustrated and try to analyze what happened. But he did not find an answer. According to him, an injury he suffered late last year also affected. In the three month period of his absence.

Still remains Arshavin crowned as the best footballer for the month of August by Russian journalists in the country. And the title makes surprise. "I scored two goals in three games, but that's not enough to reach the monthly title," added the player who shines brightly in Euro 2008 is

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List