Brain geger Azarenka U.S. Open Field

Friday, September 3, 2010

Azarenka Geger Otak di Lapangan US Open

Victoria Azarenka suddenly fell unconscious in the middle of the field when appearing in the second round U.S. Open Grand Slam. The diagnostic results found Azarenka suffered a mild brain commotion.

The incident occurred when Azarenka against Argentine Gisela Dulko. When Dulko was leading 5-1, Azarenka suddenly fainted and then direct a team of doctors entering the field to provide care. Azarenka immediately rushed to the hospital. The diagnostic results concluded that 20-year-old tennis player suffered a mild brain commotion.

Physical conditions that do not fit Azarenka has been felt before the game started. "I was warming up in the gym before the match against Gisela Dulko, but when I'm doing my sprints suddenly fell. I had pounded his head and arms," said Azarenka told Reuters, shortly after a doctor at the hospital.

"I had a chance to see a doctor before being allowed to enter the field. We are even playing a doctor on the sidelines for memantauku. The match took place I feel my physical condition got worse where I felt headaches and dizziness," he explained.

Entering the third gym, Azarenka request time-out to get a doctor's care. He asked for treatment at his arms and complained of blurred vision. When entering the fourth games, Azarenka fell unconscious. The medical team immediately entered the field to provide emergency care.

"I was very scared when I saw Azarenka lying on the floor. I tried to meet with the ice, doing anything that could help him," said Dulko.

This condition makes Azarenka must withdraw from U.S. Open Grand Slam. This event also represents the second time for 20-year-old tennis player. Earlier in the Australian Open Grand Slam last year, Azarenka retired while Serena Williams meet for dizzy and sick to complain.

Azarenka pullback makes Dulko ensure a ticket to the third round. In the next round, he will meet 20th seed, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List