David Beckham is Comeback

Friday, September 3, 2010

David Beckham is Comeback!

David Beckham fans will likely soon be able to see the action of the star. Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder has recovered from Achilles tendon injury he suffered since last March.
Beckham's injury was obtained when the Galaxy to AC Milan on loan. The injury also makes Beckham has failed to strengthen the UK at the World Cup in 2010.
Players who now have 35-year-old has recovered and ready to undergo training to recover stamina. Beckham target the Columbus Crew game on September 11, 2010 for the comeback.
"The doctor actually gave time October 1, but I always said if I wanted to be ready before," said Beckham, Friday (3/9/2010).
"Hopefully I can take part against Columbus. I'll be on the bench and hope to play 15-20 minutes," he added.
Beckham nor deny if the injury could make it this long trauma . However, Victoria's husband was admitted very confident will be able to restore the mental and fitness badanya despite nearly six months have been absent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List