Decline blamed Sirigu

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tallinn - Italy goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu rejected when he called to make a mistake that led to the birth of Estonian goals. What self-defense from the Palermo goalkeeper?

Italy overcame Estonia 2-1 in Euro 2012 qualifiers that took place Saturday (04/09/2010) pm dawn.

The Azzurri had to miss the match 0-1 due to Sergei Zenjov goals. This happened after Zenjov goal snatched the ball on the rebound from a free kick Sirigu tepisan Konstantin Vasslijev.

"Of course when you conceded a goal, then you will perform analysis on it. I am when it went to the left and predict the ball that way, but then the ball moves in the air and I instinctively moved my hand to block," explained Sirigu, as quoted from Football-Italy.

"I do not know whether the body or my hand is in the wrong position. But I am sure I can do better, because the rescue was less steady," he explained.

In dinihari action, goalkeeper born January 12, 1987 was several times misread a situation like the decision to leave the goalkeeper to pick up the balls cross.

One of them is what happens in the final minutes of matches. Errors that could lead to turmoil and lucky for Italy, Estonia failed to take advantage of the opportunity they get. Problem is, Sirigu rejected when he called to make mistakes.

"You could say this is a mistake, but ask any goalie-goalie. They'll say that I did the smart thing," he asserted.

"I do a good job before I get out too much, realizing that I was late and then immediately returned to thwart the attacks Estonia. Maybe I gemibra atas rescue more than anything that happened tonight," concluded the owner of two caps for La Nazionale's .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List